How to Submit
Abstract submission for new and updated abstracts starts on January 25th and ends on February 19th, 2021.
- If your previously submitted abstract has been accepted, either as an oral or as a poster, its submission remains valid and there is no requirement for further action unless you want to modify or cancel your submission (see instructions below).
- The number of new acceptances will be limited and the new abstracts should focus on new results obtained in recent months.
- Each conference participant can be the presenting author of one contribution only.
- Please note that plenary and invited speakers should also submit an abstract.
- Presenting authors must register and pay the conference fee.
- Submitted documents must be in PDF format. Other formats (MsWord, TeX, Postscript, ...) are not acceptable.
To facilitate document preparation, we recommend that the authors use the following templates:
- For WYSIWYG text editor users: template file in RTF format (compatible with many text editors, such as MSWord).
- For LaTeX users: LaTeX class file and LaTeX sample file.
For abstract submission please use the Online Conference System (OCS) provided by Boudewijn van Miligen, CIEMAT, Madrid. Submissions by email or other means are not accepted.
To start your submission, go to OCS, then click on "Call for Contributions". On the next page, click "STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS". If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in or create an account first. Once logged in, proceed to submit.
Note: to ensure that you will receive the confirmation emails sent by OCS, please verify that the email address of your user profile is correct, under "USER HOME / Edit My Profile".
To modify the title and author list, click the Contribution title and thereafter 'Edit metadata'.
To upload a revised abstract, click 'Review' and use 'Upload author version'.
To cancel an accepted contribution, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the presenter, the title and ID number of the contribution.
|Number of pages||1|
|Page size||A4 (21.0 x 29.7 cm)|
|Page margins||2.5 cm on all 4 sides, gutter 0.0|
|Font size||14 pt (title), 12 pt (main text), 10 pt (figure captions, references)|
|Line spacing||1.5 lines (21 pt)|
|Title of paper||Centred alignment, bold font 14 pt|
|List of authors||
Centred alignment, normal font 12 pt, presenting author underlined,
e.g. M. First1, N.N. Second2
Centred alignment, italic font 12 pt,
e.g. 1Institute, City, Country
|Body text||Justified alignment, normal font 12 pt|
|References||10-point font, 1.5 line spacing|
|Figure Captions||10-point font|