How to Submit
For abstract submission please use the Online Conference System (OCS) provided by Boudewijn van Miligen, CIEMAT, Madrid. Submissions by email or other means will not be taken into consideration.
Note that abstract submission starts on January 27th and ends on February 21st
- Please note that each conference participant can be the presenting author of one contribution only.
- Please note that plenary and invited speakers should also submit an abstract.
- Presenting authors must register and pay the conference fee.
- Submitted documents must be in PDF format. Other formats (MsWord, TeX, Postscript, ...) are not acceptable.
To facilitate document preparation, it is recommended that authors use the following templates:
- For WYSIWYG text editor users: template file in RTF format (compatible with many text editors, such as MSWord).
- For LaTeX users: LaTeX class file and LaTeX sample file.
To start your submission, go to OCS, then click on "Call for Contributions". On the next page, click "STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS". If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in or create an account first. Once logged in, proceed to submit.
Note: to ensure that you will receive the confirmation emails sent by the OCS, please verify that the email address of your user profile is correct, under "USER HOME / Edit My Profile".
|Number of pages||1|
|Page size||A4 (21.0 x 29.7 cm)|
|Page margins||2.5 cm on all 4 sides, gutter 0.0|
|Font size||14 pt (title), 12 pt (main text), 10 pt (figure captions, references)|
|Line spacing||1.5 lines (21 pt)|
|Title of paper||Centred alignment, bold font 14 pt|
|List of authors||
Centred alignment, normal font 12 pt, presenting author underlined,
e.g. M. First1, N.N. Second2
Centred alignment, italic font 12 pt,
e.g. 1Institute, City, Country
|Body text||Justified alignment, normal font 12 pt|
|References||10-point font, 1.5 line spacing|
|Figure Captions||10-point font|