If your poster has been accepted you must first register to the virtual conference.
You will receive an e-mail from the Technical Secretariat sharing a personal link for registration. Deadline for registration is May 17, 2021.
Once you register you must follow the next steps:
Enter the Poster Platform
Upload your Poster
Please note that while presenting your poster live, you will be able to use the standard PDF zoom function to focus on any part of it.
- PAGE FORMAT: 1-page - Portrait orientation.
- PAGE SIZE: 5 MB.
- DOCUMENT FORMAT: PDF (.pdf).
- FONT SIZE RECOMMENDED: Minimum 8px.
- CONFERENCE PAPER: The corresponding Conference Paper (4-page paper) could be either the .pdf document uploaded directly on the platform or alternatively the web link to the OCS system.
- ABSTRACT DOCUMENT: Optionally you can also upload your Abstract which would then be available at the OnAir platform before and during the conference.
- IMPORTANT REMARK: You can upload these additional documents directly on the OnAir platform when you log in for the first time.
Enter the Conference Platform (OnAir)
Access to the Conference Platform (OnAir) will be also provided by e-mail, once you upload your Poster to the Poster Platform you will receive it. Deadline to upload your poster is June 7, 2021.
Check your poster in the Conference Platform (OnAir)
Your poster will be visible in the OnAir Platform 24/72 hours after you upload it to this platform. Please go ahead and make sure it appears correctly in the Poster Gallery.
Please note that you will only be able to see your poster in miniature size, not full size. Only participants will be able to see posters in full size.
Instructions on how to present live and how to create a live poll.
Please remember that you will have to present your Poster live during the Virtual Conference. Please check the time of the Poster Presentation in the programme: https://epsplasma2020.eu/programme-monday/
You will find instructions on how OnAir works in the Poster Platform. You can access this Poster Platform anytime to check them out.
Please check the following video for additional information on how the poster presentation works.