47th EPS Plasma Physics conference: reduced fees and abstract submission
WARNING: Please be aware that this conference is a target of spear-phishing email attacks. There are continuing attempts to obtain and divert funds, by means of fraudulent emails that appear to be from this conference or from EPS-PPD, and include well-informed details obtained from study of our websites. We urge prospective speakers and participants, together with staff acting on their behalf, to exercise great caution when transferring funds. There are many guides on how to spot spear-phishing emails available online.
The 47th EPS Plasma Physics conference (epsplasma2020.eu) will take place on June 21-25, 2021 as an online event.
Please note the following key dates of the conference:
- 21 February 2021: Abstract submission closes
- Early April 2021: Author acceptance notifications
- 17 May: Virtual conference platform opens for author uploads and information
- 7 June: Deadline of uploading posters and adding author information on the virtual conference platform
- 7-18 June: 4-page paper OCS submissions
- 14 June: Virtual conference platform opens for all registered participants to view posters and get familiar with the platform
- 14-18 June: Training sessions for conference chairs and speakers on the virtual conference platform
- 18 June: Deadline for 4-page paper OCS submissions
- 21-25 June: Virtual Conference
- 25 August: Virtual Conference Platform closes
- 30 September: Deadline for invited paper submissions
We kindly note that the number of new acceptances will be limited and the new abstracts should focus on new results obtained in recent months.
If you have already submitted an accepted abstract in 2020, no further action is required unless you want to modify or cancel your submission.
If you want to submit a new abstract, or if you want to modify your existing accepted abstract, please check epsplasma2020.eu/abstract-submission for detailed instructions.
If you want to cancel an accepted abstract, please send an email to email@example.com with the name of the presenter, the title and ID number of the contribution as soon as possible.
Registrations are open at epsplasma2020.eu/registration
If you have any questions, please contact the Technical Secretariat, phone: +34 938 823 878, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at our online event in June!
EPS2020 Local Organizing Committee &
EPS European Physical Society Plasma Physics Division Board